Monday, February 20, 2012

Manly Cemetery




When many people show me holiday snaps these days, it is very likely to be a photo of a family history buff standing beside a grave in a cemetery they have visited on their travels. No matter how many you have seen they are still interesting. Have you searched for relatives in Manly Cemetery? Grave registers for Manly Cemetery may be searched online at http://www.manly.nsw.gov.au/library/local-studies-collection/cemetery . Maps of Manly cemetery are also available.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Grand father and Nana as well my great grand parents and great great grand parents. Are all buried at Manly cemetery
Every time I visit Sydney I always visit their graves with garden cutters, broom paint etc
And of course vases and flowers
Cheers
Nell

December 3, 2014 at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home